The Buyer’s Guide is a new and easy way to plan and organise your onsite visit so you don’t miss a thing.
With The Buyer’s Guide you can:
- Create a shortlist of brands and products
- Set scheduled appointments with key suppliers before, during and after the event
- Organise your calendar
- See who else attended the event & connect with colleagues
- View recommended exhibitors based on your industry
Getting started is simple and this helpful guide will walk you through the easy steps to make the most of your event experience.
- Login, create a password and "Take a Tour" of the online tool
- Check you've updated your buyer profile so that we know what you're interested in
- Set appointments and meetings with preferred suppliers and other professionals
- Start browsing the directory and product showroom to plan your entire experience at the click of a button!
Haven't Registered? Registration opens mid-2017.
- Ensure you have your business details ready including your registered ABN
- Once registered, you'll receive a welcome email to activate your Buyer's Guide account. Simply click this link and set your password
- Now you're ready to start planning your buying experience - set appointments, browse and favourite exhibitors & products; plus send messages to suppliers and buyers.
- Once complete, download your event schedule and you're ready to go!